To use an "enterable" form, first download it to your computer's hard drive as follows:
- Right-click on the Microsoft Word or Excel button.
- Select "Save Target As" and specify the location on your hard drive where the file will be saved; then click "Save".
Once you have downloaded the file, open it in Word or Excel:
- Use your <Tab> key to move from enterable field to field.
- To complete a Word checkbox, use the "X" key or click on the checkbox.
- Save the completed form on your computer.
- Print copies to file or return to KSDE as specified in the instructions below for program initiation or renewal.